As a woman it is your responsibility be a strong support system to your man in every way possible, your role is not just to keep heaping your bills on him and expect him to love you and consider spending the rest of his life with you. A man needs more than a sexy body and a beautiful face, he needs a woman who will support him and stand by him during difficult moments, he needs someone he can lend his hands to when the going get though, he needs a Support system he can count on anytime any day, so as a woman you should bring more And be more to him.
Here are few Important and crucial ways to support your man and ultimately win his heart over to you;
1. Never stop telling him how proud you are of him_ Never stop telling him how proud you are of him when opportunity presents itself especially when he doubts himself and his ego as a man is at stake.
2. Understand Him Enough To Give Him Space_ there are times men face alot of challenges and wouldn’t want to disturb you with it, please trust him to fix it himself if that’s what he really wants, Don’t go about creating more Issues for you two when trust and understanding could have solved the whole thing.
3. Respect Him_ it’s important to understand that men desire Respect from their women, to them Respect means love while the Women needs love in a relationship. No matter how rough things are with him, never stop giving him the Respect he deserves.
4. Support him physically_ some men tend to withdraw sexually during tough times while others are more sexually active then, you have to study him to understand this so you can keep reminding him how lucky you are to have him right beside you despite anything. Be someone he can physically lean on during crisis.
5. Shift Your Focus To your Hobby_ whenever your boyfriend is having difficult Moments I understand he may pull away and leave you feeling unwanted, in other to maintain your own sanity and be a support system to him, you need to focus more on your hobby, job or anything that makes you really happy.
6. Be A Good Listener_ Being a good an uninterrupted listener at this moment is very crucial, you have to learn how to listen to him and to see things from his own point of view so you can help him in your own little ways.
7. Help Him Relax_ The least you can do for him is to devise various sweet and romantic ways that can help him relax better and clear some things off his head.
8. Be His Biggest Cheerleader_ you need to constantly cheer your boyfriend or husband on no matter what, be there for him even if you don’t understand what he is going through.
9. Let Him Come To You_ Don’t over bug him with calls and texts messages during this period, if your kind enough to follow everything discussed here you will be able to maintain your sanity and balance which will help you give him space to sort what so ever it is and come back to you stronger and more loving than before