Love makes the world go round, no feeling can be greater than the feeling of loving and being loved right back, that’s a rare blessings that most people are not fortunate to have. There are certain things that makes a relationship grow stronger by the day but then you have to remember for a relationship to last longer it’s has to be a mutual efforts between you and your partner. Everybody needs love no matter how isolated you think it is so if you want to have a healthy relationship you need to use this instruments perfectly;
1. Communication_ Every Relationship needs good and effective communication system, you need to communicate your wants and needs to your partner and vice versa, you need to fill your partner in on how your day went and so on.
2 Healthy Sex life_ Every healthy relationship out there strive most on sex, as little as you think it is but it’s very important. Bad sex life has ruined so many Relationship out there, communicate your sexual fantasies and desires to your partner and reach a mutual agreement with it.
3. Keeping Promises_ make promises that you can keep, breaking promises can break Relationship because it kills trust in your partner and what is Relationship without trust?
Endeavor to make promises that you know you can keep.
4. Appreciate Each Other_ Never take your loved ones for granted no matter the situation, it’s very easy to loose the ones we love so do everything you can to Appreciate them and let them know your grateful to have them in your life. The little things you do matters to them.
5. Spend Quality Time With Each Other_ I know life can be so hectic and stressful at times but despite the busy schedule try your best to create time for and also to spend time with your partner. This will reassure them that they are very special to you and the are part of your priorities.
6. Have inside Jokes_ Your Relationship should be spiced up with jokes that are known to you and your partner alone, don’t be too serious in the relationship to forget to tease each other or joke with each other, it’s not an official Relationship 😂😂😂
7. Respect Each Other_ Please learn to respect your partner and also his or her boundaries. Every healthy relationship works on this principle, no one wants to be with someone who doesn’t respect them no their privacy.
8. Compliment Each other_ take your time to tell your partner how beautiful or gorgeous they look on an outfit or on a new hair, it’s this little things that matters most in Relationships, don’t over look it.